Name (Topic) of the project *
Subject area *
(Please indicate the subject area of your project, e.g. pharmacy, medicine, health care, biotechnology, etc.)
(What keywords are used in the project)
Project description *
(Please describe the project idea and its essence. (Up to 1500 characters)
(Who would be the consumer of the final product or service offered by the project?)
The problematic issue solved by the project *
(Please describe why the project is relevant for the society and what issues it helps to solve)
Business Model Overview
(Please describe profit and costs structure of the project)
(Please indicate the main competitors that are represented on the international or Ukrainian markets (in case if you know))
Project’s competitive advantages
(Please indicate competitive advantages of the project)
Current stage of the project development *
(Please describe the project stage? Is there a finished product (service), a prototype, an idea? What can be needed for further implementation?)
Intellectual Property Rights *
(Date and number of the patent (in case if you have), other comments)
Project team *
(Names and Last Names of the team members, their role in the project/organisation)
Type of collaboration *
(What kind of support your project needs and what type of partnership we can make)
Why do you think your project worth implementing? *
(Use up to 1500 characters)
CONTACT DETAILS *
(Name & Surname of contact person, phone number, email, FB link)
Sending a short presentation *
(no more than 10 slides in .ppt, .pptx format, maximum file size 20Mb)
I give my confirmation of personal data processing for inner use by the Public Association Тechnology Тransfer Оffice “Up to Future” *
I authorize the public usage of my photos, videos and other materials that are attached to the application form by the Public Association Тechnology Тransfer Оffice “Up to Future”
Any additional documents can be sent to email@example.com
In case of any questions, please contact us:
+38 (044) 275-46-39, +38 (050) 495-86-34 (from 10.00 to 17.00 - Kyiv time) or via the message to the official Facebook page https://goo.gl/vhp3vb
* The field is required to fill
– Organization of the events to support the search and identification of promising ideas in the healthcare and pharmaceutical fields.
– Assisting scientists in their research activities for creation of new or improvement of the existing researches.
– Analysis, evaluation and development of the innovative projects.
– Cooperation with industrial and technological experts for the evaluation of scientific projects.
– Development of strategic promotion and cooperation plans for the scientific projects.
– Attracting investments to the scientific projects and technologies.
– Assisting inexperienced entrepreneurs to start up their businesses. Providing them with marketing researches, product development and market strategies.
– Licensing support: international patent licensing (IPL) assistance, support for the patent registration of the innovative products and help with the national and international sales of patent-based products.
– Assisting scientists to negotiate with private partners regarding possible cooperation on research, licensing. We help to prepare the licensing and purchasing agreements.
– Ensuring the protection of the intellectual and industrial property rights during the technology transfer inside and outside Ukraine.
– Organization of the cooperation in between different bodies including scientific, educational and research institutions, non-governmental organization, centers for the creative personal development and others to combine the efforts of the scientists and other stakeholders for the ongoing progress of innovative and integrative development of the parties involved with healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors.
– Cooperation for the implementation of the innovations in between Ukrainian and foreign organizations, funds, scientific institutions, enterprises and others.
– Cooperation for the implementation of innovations with pharmaceutical companies, contractors and other business organizations.
– Support of the scientific activities and other forms of cooperation with the young scientists.
– Consulting and giving informational and methodological support on the implementation of innovations, technology transfer and innovation management to different parties including public and civic organizations, businesses and interested individuals.
– Supporting the research and implementation in the innovative, bio-technological spheres, eco-security sphere, conservation of the biodiversity, energy efficiency, alternative energies in all spheres of human activities.
– Supporting the development, testing and implementation of the innovative equipment, tools, engines and technologies in healthcare and pharmaceutical sphere.
– Providing educational events for the students and scientists to raise their awareness on intellectual property, technology transfer and innovation management fields.
– Facilitation of the communication and the knowledge-sharing environment among scientific and research community of Ukraine.
– Supporting the creation of healthcare and pharmaceutical projects during different scientific promotional events at local, regional and international level.
– Preparing the proposals for the improvement in different legislative and other judicial documents and the national and municipal levels concerning innovative activities, intellectual property rights and technology transfer.
– Sharing the best practices in the research and the design and implementation of laboratory and industrial prototypes.
– Supporting the realization of social, creative and socially-transformative potential of youth.
– Supporting youth to get the innovative skills and knowledge on self-management and social interactions.
– Supporting the innovative ideas that bring the Ukrainian and world society towards the sustainability.
– Organization of fairs, workshops and conferences in Ukraine and abroad.